Monday, November 28, 2011

holiday bucket list

(via)

I'm baaaaccckkkk!! :) And it feels so good. Vacation was just what the doctor ordered. But it's always nice to return home, isn't it? Europe was amazeballs. I definitely have another few top favorite cities in the world and if y'all are interested I'll do a post about our trip later this week. Not typically what we talk about on S&E, but y'all might want a peek at the other side of the world? Let me know!

I missed out on all the Thanksgiving festivities--not a turkey or stuffing in sight. But I hope your holidays were great! Everyone is putting up Christmas lights and seem to be getting into the holiday spirit around here, and I for one could not be more excited. I love this time of year. Love, love, love.

In fact, I may have already started a list of everything I want to do in the next month or so before the year is up....

ice skating
s'mores in the fireplace
christmas present shopping
checking out the lights around town
hot chocolate on a regular basis
cookie baking party
fun christmas crafts
gingerbread house building
putting up the christmas tree
snow angels
paper garland making
lots of holiday cocktails
tacky christmas sweater party
holiday movie marathon

This time of year flies by and I am determined to squeeze every ounce of merriment out of it. Am I missing anything?? What's on your list of to-do's for maximum holiday enjoyment??

2 comments:

  1. I'm just going to borrow your list- it sounds like so much fun! You are right, this time of year just can't be beat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cookie baking party, eh? I'm totally in for that! We should get together and make some cookie magic since we're all in Fayetteville!

    ReplyDelete