Saturday, June 25, 2011

Confession: I'm a Bad Blogger...

Real Simple Magazine.

Okay, so if you can't tell, Annye has been carrying the wait in Smith & Emma land. I, on the other hand, have been majorly slacking.

While I could tell you all of my excuses, I'll just cut to this part...I was told by my favorite college professor that the biggest thing I needed to overcome was starting a project and finishing it. I tend to get busy, or something get's more difficult and I bail. Procrastination becomes my best friend. Then, the need for perfection, and then I have a new idea. Perhaps that is why this is my third blog? ;)

I will say this though. The reason behind Smith & Emma is something I believe in. So, you have my word, I'll get back to the grind and even sacrifice that extra 30 minutes of sleep to get up and have my morning cup of coffee seated at my computer. Now that, people, is love.

Have any projects that are hard for you to stick with? Come on people, make me feel a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment