Thursday, June 30, 2011

What to Wear...Thursday.

Okay, so I was supposed to do this yesterday, yeah, yeah, yeah. However, all you Smith & Emmie's out there should be super excited I waited.

A friend of mine got a box today full of delightful little bras from Urban Outfitters that are fun, pretty and functional. Yes, functional.

With so many sheer tops, side-less tops, backless tops, and whatever the heck they think of next, these beauties are the perfect solution to the 'Uh, what do I wear under that?' problem.

You can still feel comfortable and not worry about nipple covers falling off (i.e. My high school prom....but that's another blog post.) Or trying to hide your bra straps, or those god-awful strapless bras that never stop falling down (for those of us who are less endowed), or worse yet, opting to not wear those oh-so-adorable tops.

Here ya go ladies, show those brassieres off.





I mean, how hot is the back?

No comments:

Post a Comment