Monday, June 6, 2011

summer to-do's

(via)

I’m a total list lover--I've always got lists going on my phone, next to my bed, in my email, etc. And since it’s summer, what better than a wish list of fun things I want to accomplish before the colder weather returns? I can't wait to check them each off! Some are straightforward, some are things I want to do again and again, and some are total throwbacks to when I was a kid (when summer was the best time of the year). Here's my list of fun things to do in the summer months... what's on your list?

  1. Bike rides
  2. Canoeing the Elk River
  3. Sno cones as often as possible
  4. See a movie at the drive-in
  5. Roller-skating at the roller rink
  6. Naps in the hammock
  7. Make homemade ice cream
  8. Play with sparklers and firecrackers
  9. First Thursdays on the Fayetteville square
  10. Visit the farmer’s market at least twice a month
  11. Road trip to Kansas City and Little Rock
  12. Buy a pack of popsicles and eat them all
  13. Visit the lake as often as possible
  14. Have a tie-dying party
  15. Get muddy
  16. Have a cook out
  17. Sit around a bon fire and roast marshmallows
  18. Start playing tennis again
  19. Attend more Naturals games
  20. More card games with my roomies
  21. Read more books
  22. Lay out on the weekends
  23. Perfect my summer beachy hair-do
  24. Incorporate cut off jeans into my daily {weekend} wardrobe
  25. Catch fireflies


1 comment:

  1. You know I must be present for all of these to-do's. Please and thanks.

    ReplyDelete