Tuesday, March 6, 2012

silky smooth


Meet my new best friend. This little tube of lip balm has saved my sanity and my lips in a mere three days. I am not kidding.

So picture this.... On Sunday I was at my local Walmart, picking up some necessities. My lips were sooo chapped and peeling and just all around not cute. In my moment of desperation, I headed straight to the cosmetics department, not really expecting to find anything that would help. Well, out of the corner of my eye I spotted this little guy and thought for $8 I might as well give it a shot... probably cheaper than anything at Sephora, right?

Exactly right, my friend. In just three short days I can already tell a noticeable improvement and I think it's safe to say Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm has a new fan. Now, of course I've still got to show some love to my Nivea Kiss of Moisture... my old standby and one I'll never give up on. But this guy will definitely be in rotation! Especially as allergy season picks up and my lips continue to dry out.

Do you have any other tried and true solutions for terribly cracked lips?

kiss kiss with my new silky smooth lips!


No, Neutrogena is not paying me for this post. However, if someone out there has a hook up and would like to hook this lady up, I wouldn't say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment