Thursday, March 22, 2012

poll of the week: let's be vain for a second

Happy Thursday, friends! The sun is shining in NWA and tomorrow is Friday, so I've decided that today is going to be a GREAT day! Plus, I'm seeing the much anticipated Hunger Games tonight and I am besides myself with excitement. Nerd, party of one.

Here are our results from last week's poll asking how you de-stress....

Most of you said you eat a good meal and have a drink or two, and I would have to agree with you! I'm not someone who needs to talk everything out {sort of wish I was at times}, so a bottle of wine and some good food always does the trick for me!

This week, inspired by a deep conversation I had with my mama a few days ago, I want to ask you a dating question...

If you had to pick a guy based solely on looks, not taking into account his personality or any other quality other than "curb appeal", would you date someone who is more attractive than you?

I have a theory, but first I wanna hear what y'all think! And I do want to mention that I don't condone dating solely on looks--it truly is all about the total package. But suspend your disbelief for a second and be honest!!


1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't because I would worry that he would stray, cause he KNOWS he's better looking.

    If YOU are the goddess in the relationship then he will cater to you.

    *DON'T JUDGE! Just thinking about the question asked*

    ReplyDelete