Thursday, March 1, 2012

poll of the week: who do you look up to?

Last week we asked you if you were giving up anything for Lent. Here are the results....

Jena doesn't do Lent, but I {Annye} give something up almost every year. I think it's interesting to see if I can go 40 days without something... it certainly makes you realize what you absolutely cannot live with out and what you can! In the past I've given up things like meat, ice cream, etc. This year it was Diet Coke. For about two years, DC has been my drink of choice. I wasn't sure I would be able to make it through my day without my afternoon can. But to be honest, it hasn't been as hard as I expected. Instead of Diet Coke, now I'm drinking lots and lots of carbonated water, which is just as tasty and probably better for me :)

This week we want to know who you look up to. Do you have a mentor or someone you really respect that you go to for advice? Share below!




No comments:

Post a Comment