Tuesday, February 28, 2012

preventative measures

{via}

Psst... I'm coming atcha with a little secret hangover cure today! Perhaps it's not super secret, but it is new to me and I thought I would share.

After our recent Valentine's party, my friend imparted on me some of her wisdom as a new nurse (yay smart friends!)... after you drink and right before you go to bed, take a multivitamin and you'll feel good as new in the morning.

I'm happy to report that after a few weekends of testing the theory, she is totally right! Hangover free with just the pop of a multivitamin? Sign me up!

I've only used a generic multivitamin I already had in my bathroom cabinet, but I'm sure any kind would work. Do you have any other tried and true hangover cures or preventative measures?? Please share!

And please drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment