Friday, February 3, 2012

dishing out the dirt


Confessional Friday. Read our dirt then dish your own!

Annye's:
  1. My mom and I have been busy "menu planning" for our Super Bowl party on Sunday. Y'all. It's probably kind of shameful how excited I am to eat this food. Who cares about the game!
  2. I won at Bingo last night! That's right. I'm officially $100 richer. Responsible Annye is putting it immediately in her savings account. Right after she buys a new pair of shoes. ;)
  3. Other than the aforementioned Super Bowl party, I have no plans for this weekend. I am 100 percent okay with that.
  4. The new Hunger Games trailer came out yesterday and I've already watched it approximately 10 times. I can barely contain my excitement for that movie.
  5. In unrelated and completely random news, I cannot stand Donald Trump. There's just something about him that does not sit right with me.
Jena's:
  1. I don't even know if any of these will make any sense. I am that tired.
  2. Obsessing over said missed sleep is pretty much the only thing I have thought about all week long.
  3. I have to brag about my friends a little. They rock. They all suited up and showed up to my boyfriend's first show in nine years. I am very grateful to have such supportive gal pals. PS- My boyfriend, he kicked ass! I will share some of his music with you on here soon!
  4. For one of my graduate classes I am keeping a journal to sort through the "Who Am I" stuff I mentioned in my last post. Currently, I feel like I have more bad traits than good. But, I think that's okay. First step--pointing them out. Second step--making some changes!
  5. One of the main highlights of my week was getting to pick out anything I wanted from the boutique I work at for a bonus. It is almost sad really how happy adorable clothes can make me. In case you were wondering, I picked out this to-die-for cream crop top with beaded lace sleeves and a lace band on the bottom. 

If you haven't voted in yesterday's poll, please go do so here! We love the responses we've received so far!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of the Superbowl is without a doubt, the food! It just wouldn't be as fun without the food!

    ReplyDelete