Confessional Friday. Read our dirt then dish your own!
- My mom and I have been busy "menu planning" for our Super Bowl party on Sunday. Y'all. It's probably kind of shameful how excited I am to eat this food. Who cares about the game!
- I won at Bingo last night! That's right. I'm officially $100 richer. Responsible Annye is putting it immediately in her savings account. Right after she buys a new pair of shoes. ;)
- Other than the aforementioned Super Bowl party, I have no plans for this weekend. I am 100 percent okay with that.
- The new Hunger Games trailer came out yesterday and I've already watched it approximately 10 times. I can barely contain my excitement for that movie.
- In unrelated and completely random news, I cannot stand Donald Trump. There's just something about him that does not sit right with me.
- I don't even know if any of these will make any sense. I am that tired.
- Obsessing over said missed sleep is pretty much the only thing I have thought about all week long.
- I have to brag about my friends a little. They rock. They all suited up and showed up to my boyfriend's first show in nine years. I am very grateful to have such supportive gal pals. PS- My boyfriend, he kicked ass! I will share some of his music with you on here soon!
- For one of my graduate classes I am keeping a journal to sort through the "Who Am I" stuff I mentioned in my last post. Currently, I feel like I have more bad traits than good. But, I think that's okay. First step--pointing them out. Second step--making some changes!
- One of the main highlights of my week was getting to pick out anything I wanted from the boutique I work at for a bonus. It is almost sad really how happy adorable clothes can make me. In case you were wondering, I picked out this to-die-for cream crop top with beaded lace sleeves and a lace band on the bottom.
If you haven't voted in yesterday's poll, please go do so here! We love the responses we've received so far!