Thursday, December 8, 2011

poll of the week: independent vs. dependent

Results from last week's poll are in! And it looks like I'm not the only one who is late on the present shopping game...

Glad to see I'm not the only one procrastinating. And whoever out there is already done.... I am highly impressed and perhaps a little jealous. The rest of us can suffer together as we hit the crowded malls and stores in the upcoming weeks. Is it too late to shop online?

For this week's poll, I thought we would re-visit the topic of this post. I'd love to know how you would describe yourself on the scale of independence vs. dependence. There's certainly no shame in either... I think there are pros and cons on both sides of the spectrum. So be honest, and let us know where you're at.



And as always, don't forget to elaborate in the comments if you've got something to say! We always love hearing from you.

Do you have an idea for a future poll question? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment