Friday, December 16, 2011

poll of the week: I would never live with...

So sorry we are late today, y'all! Yesterday came and went before we knew it. I think the holidays will do that to you. So without further ado... here are the results from last week's poll:

Very, very interesting! I thought for sure more of you would say you were dependent. But I'm glad I'm not the only one who is an independent woman ;)

And this week.... we want to know where you draw the line with living situations. Who wouldn't you ever live with?? SPILL!




Have a great weekend ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the results on this one- what a great question! I could live with my sisters easily, and I'd prefer my bf to put a ring on it before we lived together, but I wouldn't be opposed to living together pre-ring. The friends is definitely the toughest- sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Love these polls!

    ReplyDelete