Friday, July 22, 2011

friday friday friday


Hey guys, it’s Friday. Tell me that’s not the best news you’ve received all week. I think I will drink a large diet coke from Sonic and take a nap this afternoon in celebration. This week has been weird, with my brain not functioning 90 percent of the time, so you’ll have to forgive me and accept this random post.


**This weekend, we’re celebrating my brother’s birthday. Do you have a brother? They’re pretty great. Mine just happens to have a birthday this Sunday, which is even greater. I think we’ll celebrate by eating steak at some ritzy restaurant that my parents only take us to when we have something to celebrate.


**Other things I plan on doing this weekend include reading more of The Help. Have you read it? I’m five chapters in and hooked. If you haven’t read it, you should. Can’t wait to see the movie with Emma Stone, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses.


**I think I will also make cheesecake filled strawberries. And you should too. They’re delicious, super easy, and everyone loves them. See the directions here.


**Have you heard of Spotify? I got an invite earlier this week and have been hooked. It’s like iTunes and Pandora got together and had a child, which they named Spotify. It’s like you have a gigantic iTunes library of any songs and artists you want right at your fingertip, except unless you have a premium account there are a few commercials like Pandora. I definitely think it will change the way I listen to music.


**One more thing to share… I tried this no heat curling method this week. Consider this my official recommendation. Perfect for those mornings you just want to sleep in an extra 20 minutes instead of curling your hair. Which… I have those a lot—lazy or resourceful, you tell me.


That’s all I got today. I hope your weekends are lovely. I promise we’ll be back better than ever on Monday.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I've got to try Spotify! I keep hearing amazing things about it! And I just started The Help in hopes of finishing it before going to see the Emma Stone movie!

    ReplyDelete