Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What to Wear Wednesday - crochet crazy

Call me a hippie, I definitely channel their lack of hygiene (as you all know) and fun fashion sense, but I love crochet. It's a great summer staple that will transition well into our warm fall. It adds texture and allows you to layer. Not to mention it is uber sexy. Here are some of my faves and tips on how to wear it.

Available at Maude Boutique.
Layer, layer, layer. Stick a crochet top like the one above over your favorite maxi for a fresh look. Belt it if you feel it looks too bulky. You can also stick something like this over a plain tank to add some excitement and pair with your favorite jeans.
Available at lulus.com

 This dress from lulu's is hot! It obviously doesn't show any skin, but it definitely has that illusion. It's the perfect mix of sweet and sexy.
Available at Maude Boutique.

This dress I adore for a transition to fall. All you need under it is a tank dress and you are good to go. It is really effortless and more importantly looks that way. Again, it is unbelievably sexy. It shows that perfect amount of skin.



Available at Maude Boutique. 
Yes, that is me. Stop laughing. Oh, my awful job, right? Making me model gorgeous clothes. This dress is one I love because the back is so fun, and we all know I LOVE a killer back. One, I find it to be one of the most beautiful parts of a woman's body. Two, and more importantly, an interesting back on a top or dress means I get to wear my hair up. Score.




No comments:

Post a Comment