Wednesday, September 14, 2011

you've got mail



This little beauty found itself to my doorstep yesterday and I'm so glad it did.

After hearing about Birchbox online, and then talking to a friend who had recently signed up, I decided to bite the bullet and become a member myself. And I am super excited about it! After signing up last month, I finally got my first box and I can't wait to try out my new stuff.

If you haven't heard of it, basically for $10 a month, you sign up and Birchbox sends you a box full of goodies to sample--beauty related products like makeup, perfume, tools, etc.

I love going to the drugstore and scoping out all the new things. It's fun to sample new products, but rarely let myself splurge and buy things on a whim. The luxury of Birchbox is that you get to sample new products without worry or waste. For $10 a month you get a package on your doorstep filled with new makeup or beauty products to try. If you love it, great! If you hate it, no worries.

Plus it's like receiving a new surprise every month since you don't know what you're gonna get! This month they did something a little different and mixed and matched their favorite products since it is their one year anniversary. But most months, you get products specifically picked out for your tastes and likes--which they find out from a questionnaire you fill out when you sign up.



I can't wait to test out all my new goodies. This month I got nail appliques, a mascara sample, mascara cards, a perfume sample, and a cute friendship bracelet. If I find something I love, I will definitely share it with y'all. And if you're interested in joining in on the fun, click here to become a member now!


1 comment:

  1. Totally doing this! Thanks for being so cool, Annye, what would I do without you?

    ReplyDelete