Confessional Friday. Read our dirt then dish your own!
- After I got off work last night, I thought to myself, "I want to spend money." So it was either go buy a new outfit or go out for drinks with the girls. One mass text later, martinis it was!
- I love that my friends are only one mass text away from happy hour :)
- Overheard at martini night: "I thought happy hour ended in 10 minutes. Phew. That was the scariest thing that has happened to me all week." --truer words have never been spoken.
- Drinks, appetizers and at home by 9 on a school night? This working girl thinks that's a great night out. As I said last night, my younger self would not be impressed.
- I don't think it's a coincidence that all of my "confessions" have been about drinking with girlfriends. That kind of says a lot about my life right now. I'm okay with that
- Today is the first day all week I made it to work before 10 a.m.
- I had no clean underwear the other day so I just didn't wear any. No worries ya'll, I had jeans on.
- Annye and I discussed grammar last night over martini's. The Oxford comma started a whole group discussion. I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed?
- I had my first day of graduate school this week and I have never felt more excited on a college campus. Plus, I actually can't wait to buy my books and start reading. What is happening to me?
- I ate fried potatoes of some sort every day this week. Twice with ketchup and three times with a combo of bacon and sour cream. Is it odd this is actually a point of pride...
- Okay, I have one more...every time we post our Friday confessions, I sing that Usher song to myself..."These are my confessions..." ring any bells, anyone?
We hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Do something you love!