Monday, January 9, 2012

shit guys say

(via)

By now, I'm sure we've all seen the Shit Girls Say videos (I believe there are two episodes). Hilarious, I admit. Have you also seen the spin-offs? So far I've seen the Shit White Girls Say to Black Girls. Shit Black Girls Say. Shit Girls Say to Gay Guys. and I'm sure there will be more.

To which I say this: we get it. Girls say a lot of shit. I'll be the first to admit that I've been known to say about 80% of the phrases in question. Not denying that.

But my biggest question is this.... what about the Shit Guys Say? I think guys say just as much shit as girls. I could write for days about the shit guys have said to me, my friends or just in general. When they want to be, boys can be just as amusing as girls.

So I propose we start a new blog section entitled, Shit Guys Say. Have anything funny that we should include? Please send them our way!

With the help of my friend, here are a few things that guys are welcome to stop saying any day now....
  • Any use of bro, brosef, brah, dude, man.
  • I look nice every day of the year, but nobody wants to take my picture. (not naming names, but i do actually no someone who said this once)
  • Snap!
  • I got this.
  • I'd tap that.
  • Update your fantasy team?
  • Gotta check my fantasy team.
  • That's two points for my fantasy team.
  • TEBOOOOWWW Time!
  • No homo.
  • FTW
  • Make me a sandwich.

I'm sure there's a lot more where that came from. And don't forget to share anything we may have missed!

ps. sorry for the prolific use of the word shit. :)

1 comment: