Monday, January 2, 2012

shameless promotion!


Hey Ladies,

Since I love all of you I am going to share with you a little something...

Like Maude Boutique's Facebook page and you can enter to win a $50 gift card!

Okay, so it's a little shameless promotion since I work there and handle the marketing and all...BUT, I love our boutique. We really do have unique pieces and great prices. Plus, since we are a small store when it comes to buying online and shipping, you get to talk to me instead of a machine.

You can check out some albums here! As of now for all of you out-of-towners, you can shop through Facebook and we will ship. In a few weeks, however, we will be launching our full online shopping site. So stay tuned for that.

Okay, that's enough promotion. Like us. Enter to win $50.

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years! I know Annye did! She looked stunning in sequins and red lips. I'm sure she'll share a photo or two and some great stories with ya'll. My new year was welcomed with new friends, toasted with champagne, sealed with a kiss from my wonderful man {and a little dirty dancing} and completed with a hangover.

What did you New Years entail loves?



No comments:

Post a Comment