Friday, January 6, 2012

spilling it


Every Friday Leslie of A Blonde Ambition and her fans link up and share confessions. {Reminds me of the "It's okay if..." feature in Glamour--and I always happen to do a few of the mentioned.} So Annye and I will be joining the party and spilling our guilt. Join us!


Annye:
1. I was supposed to start a diet this week, but instead decided I was going to allow myself another week of eating crap. And boy have I been eating crap. Must. Stop. Indulging.


2. I have never enjoyed being single as much as I am right now. Part of me thinks there’s something wrong with me.


3. I have been counting down the hours until the Cotton Bowl game tonight. I will be cheering on the Hogs from the comfort of my couch and I couldn’t be more excited.


4. At least twice a day, I scroll through my Facebook newsfeed and think, “These people are crazy.” I’d hate to know what people think about me on there.


5.  I went and played bingo in the retirement community up the road from us last night. It’s sort of a monthly tradition we’ve started. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t look forward to it and it wasn’t the most fun I have every month. 23 going on 72 right here.


Jena:
1. My maintenance man came this morning to fix my shower and... a) I had just gotten up. It was 8:45 a.m. b) I answered the door with dry shampoo in my hair, i.e. giant gray spots atop my head. c) I haven't washed my hair in two, or is it three? days. 


2. I fell asleep watching How I Met Your Mother last night, for the second night in a row, instead of working on my CASA case, again. 


3. I had the bright idea of taking my boyfriend's three-year-old ice skating last night, he hated it and cried the whole time. Girlfriend fail.


4. My plans for the weekend entail...nothing. And that makes me very happy.


5. I ordered a Venti Chai Tea today instead of a Grande. Sorry savings, sometimes you've got to splurge on the little things in life.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment